Hump Day! Camel Milk curry with Humpty Doo Barramundi
Give it a go, and let us know what you think and be sure to share photos of your creations @goodearthdairy and @humptydoobarramundi
Barramundi Camel Milk Curry
250 ml Good Earth Dairy camel milk
750g Humpty Doo Barramundi fillets
2 baby eggplants
1 green capsicum
1 red chili
1 teaspoon coconut essence
Zest from one lime
3 tablespoons lime juice
1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
1 teaspoon coconut sugar
2 teaspoons fish sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
1 teaspoon dried coriander flakes
1 dessert spoon corn flour
Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
Sprinkle of salt and pepper
1. Drizzle Humpty Doo Barramundi fillets with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
2. Cook Humpty Doo Barramundi fillets in a non-stick fry pan over medium heat – about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Place the cooked fillets in a serving dish.
3. Slice baby eggplants and capsicum, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sautee them in a fry pan over low to medium heat until soft before placing them on top of the fish.
4. Place the Good Earth Dairy camel milk, coconut essence, lime zest and juice, finely grated ginger, coconut sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, dried coriander flakes and corn flour in a saucepan and mix them together with a wooden spoon over medium heat.
5. Keep stirring until the curry sauce thickens and clings to the spoon.
6. Pour the hot curry sauce over the fish, baby eggplants and capsicum.
7. Garnish with thinly sliced red chili to serve.